• WHAT ARE COOKIES?
improve the user experience. A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer or mobile phone when
you visit certain sites. Cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits
of a user or device and can in some cases be used to identify a particular user, depending on the information
they contain or the way in which the device is used.
The installation of these devices in your computer could imply a processing of personal data. If you authorised
this installation, you will have consented to the processing of your personal data. In this sense, you can obtain
• THE COOKIES THAT WE USE ON THIS WEBSITE ARE THE FOLLOWING:
- Technical and functional cookies: These cookies allow the user to navigate through a web page,
platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it.
- Analytical cookies: These allow monitoring and analysis of the user’s behaviour in order to make
improvements based on his or her usage of the website and services. As stated by Google, Google
Analytics is a free web analytics tool provided by Google that primarily allows website owners to know
how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the website being
viewed and uses a set of cookies called ” __utma ” and “__utmz” to collect anonymous information
and report on website trends without identifying individual users. More information on Google
Analytics is available at:
- Advertising cookies: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of
the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or
platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the
frequency at which ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They collect information about the user's personal preferences
and choices (“retargeting”) to allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the
advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or
platform from which the requested service is provided.
- Social cookies: These cookies are set by social media platforms on the services to allow you to
share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your
online activity outside of the Services. This can affect the content and messages you see on other
services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: These cookies allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website
establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: They store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from being
vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
- COOKIES APPLIED
Cookies used in our Website:
- Own: Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor, which
also provides the service requested by the user.
- Third party: Those sent to the user’s terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the
editor, but by a different entity that processes collected data by means of cookies. We use Google
Analytics. More information is available at:
- ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE PERIOD
- Session cookies: they are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user
accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: they are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can
be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and
which can range from a few minutes to several years.
• HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
- Delete cookies from your device:
Cookies that are already on a device can be deleted by deleting the browser history, thus deleting cookies
from all visited websites. However, some of the saved information (for example, login data or website
preferences) may also be lost.
- Manage site-specific cookies:
To have more precise control of the specific cookies of each site, users can adjust their privacy and
cookie settings in the browser.
- Block cookies
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies from being installed on devices,
that may require manual adjustment of certain preferences each time a site or page is visited. Also, some
services and features may not work properly.
• IP ADDRESSES
The website servers will automatically be able to detect the IP Address and domain name used by the
user. An IP Address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the
Internet. All of this information is collected in a file about server activity that allows subsequent processing
of data; with the aim to collect statistical measurements only, which show the number of printed pages,
the number of visits to web services, the reasons of the visit, the point of access, etc.
The website uses information security technologies which are accepted throughout the industry, such as
FireWalls, methods to control access and cryptic mechanisms. All of these have the objective of
preventing unauthorised access to the data. In order to carry out these purposes, the user/ client accepts
that the provider collects data for purposes of authentication for access control.
• HOW TO ELIMINATE THE COOKIES OF THE MOST COMMON BROWSERS
- INTERNET EXPLORER: Click on “Internet Options” in the “Tools” menu and then select the “Privacy”
tab. Select the desired setting and click on the advanced settings button. Activate the “Override
automatic cookie handling” box. Select the “Accept” or “Block” option.
- FIREFOX: Click on “Tools > Options” in the menu bar and select the “Privacy” tab. Depending on the
browser version you are using, select or deselect “Accept cookies from sites” or “Tell sites that I do
not want to be tracked”. Any cookies installed can be removed by clicking on the “remove individual
- CHROME: Click on “Tools > Settings”, and then select the tab “Privacy > Content settings”. After
selecting the option “Show advanced options”, select the desired cookie setting. If you do not want
cookies to be installed, you may select the option “Block third-party cookies and site data”.
- SAFARI: Click on “Tools > Preferences” and select the “Security” tab. Under the heading “Accept
cookies” choose “Always” or “Never”. If you have an iPhone, you must go to “Settings > Safari” and
then select whether you do or do not want to accept cookies.
For more information on disabling cookies visit:
POSSIBILITY OF MODIFICATIONS OF THE COOKIES POLICY
The Website may modify the present Cookies Policy based on legislation or regulation requirements, or
in aims to adjust the policy to the guidelines provided by the Italian Data Protection Authority (Garante
per la Protezione dei Dati Personali). For this reason, users are recommended to re-visit such policy on
a periodic basis.
When significant modifications to the Cookies Policy are made, users shall be notified through the
Website or by means of an e-mail to registered users.
For any questions or further assistance, contact us at: email@example.com