The curriculum is divided into 8 subject areas:
- Language & Literature (English and Italian);
- Individuals and societies (History, Geography, Citizenship) ;
- Arts (Art, Music, Drama)
- Design (digital and product design)
- Language acquisition (French, Spanish, Italian for non native speakers, English for students who cannot access the Lang&Lit. curriculum);
- Science (Integrated sciences: biology, chemistry, physics );
- Physical and health education
There are 35 periods of lesson per week including Form Time, Individual Tutoring, Enrichment Activities, Public Speaking and Library. Some subjects have double lessons.
There is a full and varied after-school and lunchtime programme with activities including News video making, TED club, Model United Nations, Choir, and an extensive range of personal interest clubs and homework supervision. Maths and Literacy clinics are available on a drop in basis should students need help in these particular area.